[thelist] Site check please

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Mon Dec 26 07:27:19 CST 2005

Nice site Volkan.
Especially the way you show the products is very clear (except some
function errors indeed).

The only thing I should say from a designer's point of view, is the
colour combination.
You use the "brownish" and blue colours on the left and on the
product pages, but the menu on top has nothing to do with the rest in
terms of colours. This makes me think you didn't make that menu
yourself? I personally wouldn't use the purple for the menu, but
instead stay with the brown-yellow-maybeblue.
And maybe your client could have better quality photos for the
aksesuar pages or you could lighten them somewhat in Photoshop?
Just my 2cents ;-)

Pieter
http://www.roosensdesign.com

Op 26-dec-05, om 13:55 heeft VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK het volgende geschreven: