[thelist] Upgrading WordPress from 1.5 to 2.0

Daniel Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Thu Dec 29 09:38:49 CST 2005

A couple of days ago, I set up a WordPress blog, and unwittingly
download version 2.0. The install went smoothly, but when I went to
enable file uploads, I couldn't find the box to check. Apparently,
they haven't added this functionality yet to 2.0. Since that's an
important feature for this client, I un-installed 2.0 and installed
1.5.2 instead.

Regards,

Dan Romanchik
Freelance Writer and Website Developer