[thelist] Generating html links with XSLT

Dave Merrill dmerrill at usa.net
Thu Dec 29 22:56:26 CST 2005

OK, whole other (productive!) channel here for anyone who's still paying any
attention...

Found about about another construction that's exactly what I need. From
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N1553.html#d2084e800 (great site):
-----------------
You'll want to use the shortcut "attribute value template" syntax that
allows you to insert the value of an XPath expression in the middle of a
literal attribute's value by surrounding the expression with curly-brackets.

Oddly enough, couldn't find any reference to it on zvon; might have missed
it.

In my situation, you end up with this:

Simple, clean, short, works great, done.

Thanks again for your efforts,

Dave Merrill