[thelist] A good DHTML cascading menu, without tables

creative at epicunion.com creative at epicunion.com
Thu Jan 5 18:23:02 CST 2006

I'm sure many of you have tried this: you got sick of using someone else's
hacky drop-down code so you tired your own. You made it out of DIVs or
ULs, and used the power of CSS while using minimal Javascript. But once
you start dealing with the cascading menus (menu, submenu, su-submenu) the
confusion starts and your code starts to get sloppy, and you get cornered
by your own code.

Well, that's where I'm at anyways. I am looking for some solid menu
systems that are new, standards compliant, and forward thinking (no
tables, uhg).

If you have any URLs or have created a clean menu I would love to check it
out. I have just run out of ideas right now.

As always, thanks!

Steve