[thelist] Receiving mail to one address but sending from another

April april at farstrider.org
Tue Jan 10 22:46:37 CST 2006

With a pop3 email client, you can simply keep multiple profiles with
different from: addresses (done differently in different clients).  Then
again, with a pop3 email client, checking mail from multiple email
addresses isn't such a big deal.  I don't think there's really an
efficient way to address this using gmail.