[thelist] Javascript Date Picker

Mark A. MacInnes mark.macinnes at awake-and-dreaming.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 04:51:46 CST 2006

Hey,

I've used the following popup date picker a couple of times. Works quite
well and is simple. I have edited the design of it or anything, but I'm
pretty sure it can be done fairly easily.

http://javascript.internet.com/time-date/date-picker.html

Mark

--
- Awake & Dreaming -
Are you Awake & Dreaming? I certainly am!