[thelist] OLE

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 19:59:36 CST 2006

On 11/1/06 9:00 pm, "Peter Brunone   (EasyListBox.com)"
<peter at easylistbox.com> wrote:

> Is there any server-side component to this at all?  Better put, what exactly
> does the server provide to this control?  I assume there's some kind of
> delimited data that the control can then interpret to create the 3D model...

I'll give you the 2 urls (mirror sites):

Windows 2003 Virtual Server: http://tinyurl.com/8xymk

Apache: http://tinyurl.com/8pj6p

You need to download the plugin to get it to work. I presume the
functionality is on the client side.

The error reported is: Error reading file. There's also a javascript error
(Error: object doesn't support this property or method).

It also works on the local machine which is just running Windows XP
Professional.

Thanks for the response

--
Chris Price