[thelist] ASP.net and IE 5.5 - issues

Subs@firstlineinteractive subs at firstlineinteractive.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 09:47:54 CST 2006

I've not been back as I've just had a bereavement.  Have found out that
there is a documented bug which creates the exact problem I've been
having.  In case someone else suffers in the same way here is the fix:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6DEE32AB-B618-4
FB3-9A45-CDD08162E167&displaylang=en not good that a user would need to
install this inorder to have your site work though!  Bad bug.  I knew I
remembered something from somewhere about this, just couldn't recall it.

Sue.