[thelist] Alternative to myhosting.com because of IIS Service Unavailable error?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Thu Jan 19 08:22:38 CST 2006

I can only offer this anecdote. A few years back I was hosting an ASP site
with a low-cost provider and would frequently get these types of errors.
After some back and forth with their tech support they revealed that the
problem was not necessarily with my site, but with other sites on the same
server.

They moved my site to a "higher tier" server and the problems stopped.

So essentially, you may be suffering because of one of two things
- someone else's poorly written code
- too many websites hosted on a single server

regards.
-marc

Message from Houston (1/18/2006 09:19 PM)