[thelist] DOM: previousSibling and LI tags

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:10:08 CST 2006

On 1/20/06, VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK <volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Phew, thats a lot to take in, haven't seen sweep() before.
>
> it is possible that you haven't seen. it's a custom function, just
> cooked and served :)

it was staring me right in the face too

_this.sweep=function(obj){
}

>OTOH, my proposition is like attacking the target with a rocket launcher.
>(no targets, no problems isn't it :) )

I'm afraid mine would be more like sending in a batte crusier, i have
a ton of if/else all all over my code, it started off as a simple
menu, then I realised that i have different overlapping images, so
rollovers aren't simple. Apart form the Bloatware JS it does work well
now:

http://tinyurl.com/cscj4

thanks, ben.