[thelist] Should you design and test for unsupported browsers ?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Jan 20 10:25:30 CST 2006

Jay,

In my experience, Mac's browser Safari works quite well and is easy to use.
Moreover, it comes as part of the standard package with the later versions
of OSX.  I see little reason to see that users who wish to move off IE would
go to Opera or Firefox over Safari.

Here's a review of Safari with the end of IE/Mac in mind:

http://thirdsquare.com/safari-compatibility-test-86

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/