[thelist] horizontal drop down menu with HORIZONTAL drop down sub menus

ww warren0728 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:25:07 CST 2006

Hi folks,
I am trying to create a simple centered horizontal (text) menu with a
drop down menu that is HORIZONTAL not vertical. I need it to be placed
within a table.

I have been trying to implement this idea:

http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/dropdown/demo.asp

But i can not get it to center and want the drop down menu to center
too....no matter what the browser size is.

It can be css, or java script, or dhtml. I just need something that works.

any suggestions or links i should look at. I didn't think this was
going to be tough but it is killing me!

thanks in advance,
ww