[thelist] Help with providing a backup to javascript solution

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 17:49:51 CST 2006

Jacob Reiff wrote:

> Chris: ...I'll email you privately when the URL - just
> trying to keep it out of the search engines...

Jacob, I am so sorry. I included the real url in the reply I just sent a
moment ago, thinking I was being helpful. Like, durr.

I completely forgot about this very important reason to use things like
tinyurl. Ack. Dimwit. Sorry.

I knew I should have stayed in bed today

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net