[thelist] Outsourcing

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Tue Jan 31 11:49:39 CST 2006

> What do people think about his idea of outsourcing? I wonder about the
> quality of the code which will be produced. The quality of the backend
> code, how true it will be to an MVC pattern, the quality of the produced
> frontend code, how valid (HTML and CSS) it will be, will it use CSS
> layout or even CSS for appropriate formatting.

To those of you who replied, I thank you.

The responses to my question were all extremely useful for me and many
of you took the time to write out long and detailed explanations of the
experience and caveats of outsourcing and I appreciate it.

As has been said before, yet another reason why thelist @ evolt is *the*
premiere web development list. :)

Hershel