[thelist] Email Software

Jono jono at charlestonwebsolutions.com
Tue Jan 31 18:20:44 CST 2006

> I send out an email newsletter once a month to
> subscribers and have been looking into options to
> automate this process with little success. If you have
> any experience with a similar situation, your input
> would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at Campaign Monitor:
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/

You can do a quick trial to test it out.

--

I have also used WorldCast, which I found to be really easy, and it
supported my HTML/CSS email very well:

I don't do much bulk emailing, but it was easy to figure out, and it showed
the status of each email, it's successful delivery status, and good/bad
email addresses.

--> I don't know the cost of WorldCast, I used it for a company I work for.
It is PC only (as far as I know) or I would have bought it for myself at
home.

--
Jono Young
Designer | Developer | Illustrator