[thelist] Needed tools

Paul Bennett Paul.Bennett at wcc.govt.nz
Thu Feb 2 14:32:40 CST 2006

Hi all,

I have a bit of spare coding time each day and am looking for a project to help me attain Zen-like l33t coding skillz.

I'm looking to develop a tool / application which will be helpful to developers - It will be GPL'd when 'finished', so all can use / abuse / tweak / improve.

I anticipate it will be built on a php / mysql base, as that's what I have at hand, but I may be tempted to try Ruby / Python / (gulp)JSP if needed...

My question is - what tool or service would you find helpful?

Paul