[thelist] building forms for autofill

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Fri Feb 3 13:26:28 CST 2006

Hi,
I've made a bunch of forms over the years but I have yet to make one
where auto fill works on all the fields.  One of the most common things
that gets screwed up is the phone number when it;'s broken up into three
fields.  What usually happens here is all three fields get filled in
with the area code.  I also have trouble with credit card fields.

I've done some searches and cam up with nothing useful on this.  Can
some one point me to a resource on naming form fields to work with auto
fill?

note: I'm talking about the google tool bar auto fill.

Thanks
Rich