[thelist] Conference CD design

Joel Konkle-Parker jjk3 at msstate.edu
Fri Feb 3 21:19:41 CST 2006

I've been charged with creating the official CD for an aerospace-related
regional student conference. I've been looking at other conference CDs,
both student and professional, but I'd like some advice as well.

This is going to be an official record of the conference, and so will
contain all the papers and presentations in PDF form, the program, event
information, information about the host school, donor links, etc.

I was thinking of putting together a series of flat HTML files, the
first of which would load up when the CD is inserted. This would then
link to all the other material on the CD.

Does anyone have any suggestions about the design features this thing
should have, or things to keep in mind?

--
Joel Konkle-Parker