[thelist] Logo Contest Question

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 07:16:52 CST 2006

> Lie.
>
> Tell him that he won, but that your attorneys discovered that somebody
> else was using a logo that resembled his so much that you're afraid to
> use his.

This response surprises me.  What if the student takes this to mean that you
are accusing him of ripping off someone else's logo in order to win the
contest?

Also, how does telling the student you like his design when you don't going
to help him further his career as a designer?

Just my $0.02

Chris.