[thelist] Quicktime video problem

Dominick Cancilla dominick.cancilla at buckconsultants.com
Fri Feb 10 17:27:26 CST 2006

> I see that the SRC of both OBJECT and EMBED tags point to JPEGs, rather
> than to the QuickTime file, and I'm not familiar with how browsers do
> with an HREF attribute/parameter in there. Did this markup come from any
> particular tutorial out there, and can the people in the balking
> browsers view that tutorial file correctly?

Actually, I got the code from someone on this list quite a while back (can't
remember who, unfortunately).

Alternatives are very welcome -- the person who owns the site really wants
the video to play in the window as opposed to having it downloaded.

Thanks!

--Dominick

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(17b)