[thelist] Client-side code to upload all files in client directory?

M. Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Mon Feb 13 13:46:40 CST 2006

Message from Brooking, John (2/13/2006 01:54 PM)

>    On further reflection, I'll be there's some client-side code around
>that will do this - iterate a client directory and output the results to
>some control on the page, which can then be submitted to the server.
>Maybe an ActiveX or Java applet? Anyone know of anything like this? I'm
>sure it's possible. Just curious.

If I'm not mistaken, MSN Groups has an ActiveX tool you can download that
does exactly this. Probably not publicly available code though so that may
not help you much. Flickr may have something also, in Flash, though I've
never looked, I just use the regular upload tool there.

regards.
-marc