[thelist] Only IE-pc doesn't want to send form?

Pieter Roosens pieter at roosensdesign.com
Tue Feb 14 14:21:24 CST 2006

Thanks Peter,

Well, the other browsers can manage it and with the Contact-form it's
the same code and that works well.
The code is made by my Golive program (I'm not a coder).
You'll see the remarks of Roger who thinks it's about the GET or POST
option.
I will try that first and see what we have then.

I will let you all know how it works out.
Pieter

Op 14-feb-06, om 18:03 heeft Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) het
volgende geschreven: