[thelist] Internet app vs Intranet app

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Wed Feb 15 06:53:01 CST 2006

I am developing an application that I would like to use on both our
Intranet and Internet.

The application retrieves a list of services and providers from a sql
database. The front end is asp/html/javascript.

I am looking for some options of how to make it functional on our
Internet site. The Internet web does not have a
sql database. I was thinking about exporting the data into a access db
and using that by updating once a month. I currently have not
retrieved data from Access before.

Thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.