[thelist] OT: XP CD Burning Prompt Missing

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Feb 15 08:07:29 CST 2006

I keep saving files to my CD Burning folder in XP, but the little prompt
that tells me I need to burn CDs is not showing up.  I can see the
files, but there is nothing in the menu to tell the system to burn the
files.  Any ideas?

<tip>
If you have not set up your iTunes to pick up the free weekly
PhotoshopTV podcast, you are missing some great, free advice and insight
from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals.  Great tips,
news and prizes every week from three guys who really know Photoshop
inside and out! www.PhotoshopTV.com
</tip>

Norman

--
---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"