[thelist] Adjusting UL

kasimir-k evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Thu Feb 16 08:11:39 CST 2006

> Message from Max Schwanekamp (2/16/2006 01:54 AM)
>> * {
>> margin: 0;
>> padding: 0;
>> }

M. Seyon scribeva in 16/02/2006 12:45:
> I know it exists, but never went checking. Is the * universally supported
> these days? Or will I have some browsers merrily bypassing it and therefore
> not zeroing the margins?

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/articles/webrev/200006a.html
"Browser Support

The universal selector is supported in Internet Explorer 5.x for both
Windows and Macintosh, as well as IE 4.5 for Mac, and also in Opera 3.6.
It's also supported in the Netscape 6 Preview Release 1 on all the
myriad platforms for which it's available, and in Preview Release 3 of
Opera 4 for Windows."

.k