[thelist] Show of Hands - Your IT Staff Situation

Rob Smith rob.smith at lexjet.com
Thu Feb 16 08:37:36 CST 2006

Hey I was just curios about your IT situation? How many people do you
have staffed? How many temps? How many subcontractors? What are their
roles? What % are MS("X") certified or other certification? How many
have Bachelors? Masters? PHD's? I don't care about the size of your
company or # of employees, but if you need to justify your numbers then
please add that information. I'll start:

Me: Web/DBA, Masters

Other1: Sysadmin, Phone, everything else, MSCE

Rob Smith
LexJet
rob.smith at lexjet.com
http://www.lexjet.com