[thelist] Show of Hands - Your IT Staff Situation

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Thu Feb 16 10:03:43 CST 2006

> I take joy knowing the pain SOME people will
> be going through in the very near future due to their pompous
> arrogance.

Is that a recursive curse? Seems kinda cranky to bag on one of the
admins for asking you to follow list protocol. Your post was seriously
marginal, methinks. If I'm wrong, I'm sure the other admins will fill me
in :)

<tip type="making tips useful" author="spinhead">
Want your tips included in the weekly 'Tip' email and included in the
evolt.org archives? Enclose them in &lt;tip&gt; tags, and the magic
evoltbot will scoop them up and disseminate them to all the places magic
bots disseminate to. Plain text not enclosed by the tags won't go any
farther than your fellow listees eyeballs.
</tip>

spinhead