[thelist] Show of Hands - Your IT Staff Situation

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Thu Feb 16 11:23:10 CST 2006

At 14:37 16/02/2006, Rob Smith wrote:
>Hey I was just curios about your IT situation? How many people do you
>have staffed?

   We have 9 people - 1.5 webmasters, 1 network guy/DBA, 1 analyst, 1
tech-savvy project manager, and 4.5 developers. I'm the webmaster, and one
guy is half and half dev/web - when I'm running high, I give him stuff, and
he handles some routine stuff anyway, while being a coder the rest of the
time. The company owner can handle some code as well, but doesn't anymore
except in emergencies.

    Drew.