[thelist] Favorite anti-spam tool for Outlook Express?

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:22:32 CST 2006

One item that would help, is turn off the preview pane.  Delete messages
that
state something that does not look like a message from anyone that you
know.  So if the subject "Come l00k at wh at t I want to show you" before
you open it just delete it.  Once they figure that your Email is not active
any
more it will slow down.  I use to get 30  of them a day.  So I turned off
the
preview pain (yes I know the spelling) and now I get maybe one or two a
week.  It does really help..

HTH