[thelist] The Site's up -- What do you think?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 08:13:40 CST 2006

> You could try having more intuitive main navigation links, by putting title
> tags in the HTML code. <a href="#" title="information on web
> services">web</a>

Attributes, title attributes. The title tag is a different thing and
is only once in a document. Title attribute helpfulness is debateable,
too. As a visual user I cannot really be bothered for some tooltip to
appear and most blind people have title attribute reading turned off
because too any people used them for pointless repetition.