[thelist] Ajax redux - another problem this time with FireFox!

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 15:53:39 CST 2006

Egad, just when you thought it was ready...you get this:

"Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open"

This is in FireFox 1.5. It worked perfectly at work in FF, but I come home and begin to implement
it, and now it fails in FF at home. The script is in the same domain, so I don't get why this
would happen...any ideas on how to debug this? Now it works just fine in IE - I'm getting too old
for this!

Tom

http://www.pixelmech.com/
http://www.crossandthrone.com/

Professor Rumford: 'But I still don't understand about hyperspace.'
The Doctor: 'Well, who does?'
K9: 'I do.'
Doctor: 'Shut up, K9!'