[thelist] Can't submit form data with 'enter' key in IE

Jim Davis jim4realty at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:00:52 CST 2006

I originally used POST, but to make the pager routine to work I had to use
this:

$recordstart = (isset($_GET['recordstart'])) ? $_GET['recordstart'] : 0;

In order to make this to work I had to change POST to GET. It seems POST and
GET will not coexist in the same php script, at least in this case.

Jim