[thelist] What license can I use?

Christian Heilmann codepo8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 02:06:41 CST 2006

Following a comment from a warm hearted, polite human being interested
in my work (http://www.wait-till-i.com/index.php?p=72#comment-2071) I
wondered what license would be right for me and my scripts on
onlinetools.org

1) I don't want people to alter my code without telling me
2) I don't mind people using my code in a commercial product, but, if
possible I would like a bit of the spread that comes from it
3) I want to allow companies to buy full licenses at a fixed price to
use the scripts in their products
4) I don't want to allow people to re-sell my script (changed or unchanged)

Anyone that covers all of that?

cheers
Chris

--