[thelist] OS Multilingual portal/CMS application

Rob Clayburn rob at data-sphere.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 03:34:12 CST 2006

Joomla should allow multi language support via the component mamblefish:

http://extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,108/Itemid,35/

I've successfully got it working with a site done in Mambo here:
www.emadin.com

It does however require you to hack into the core code a bit to get
everything working.

HTH
Rob

e: rob at pollen-8.co.uk