[thelist] Automating log file download

Robert Gormley robert at pennyonthesidewalk.com
Mon Mar 13 21:32:35 CST 2006

Ipswitch WS FTP Pro can do this. Alternatively, if you have shell
access... one of the things I used to do before I learnt a lot of this
was write a little php page, which copied the file to another location
the host didn't delete, so I could ftp it off at my leisure, and then
cron'ing it to be run daily.

Rob