[thelist] autosave emails as text files

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Wed Mar 15 14:34:59 CST 2006

Way out in left field: we might like to automate a process to have
emails sent to selected addresses on our Exchange server automatically
saved as text files on the directory structure, then parsed and imported
to our tracking tool using scripts. Anyplace we have links or forms on
the external website could be modified to write copies of submitted
queries to the appropriate places. This would be to capture the random
traffic to these addresses.