[thelist] Adobe Photoshop mailing list?

Bernardo Escalona-Espinosa escalonab at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 06:24:50 CST 2006

Hello list,

I've been on the evolt list for about a year now and I've come to love
it. I learn something new all the time just from reading other
people's posts, even if I personally don't contribute that often.

I wondered if anyone knew of a similarly good mailing list for
Photoshop users. I've found a few by just googling around but there
seem to be a few options. I'm obviously looking for something with
good content, no spam, and friendly atmosphere... things which are
usually hard to find in a single mailing list.

Cheers,

Berns