[thelist] attitude, including my own (was RE: cheap software spam - how do they do it? among others)

ben morrison morrison.ben at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:47:18 CST 2006

On 3/21/06, Canfield, Joel <JCanfield at pacadvantage.org> wrote:

> seems like the moon is full here on thelist
>
> let's all make an effort to play nice and increase the snr

Has seemed that way recently, here's my tip taken from the newly
designed wasp site:

<tip type="IE7 beta 2">
For those who missed it yesterday, Microsoft announced the 'refresh'
release of IE 7 beta 2 at the MIX 06 conference in Las Vegas.
According to some web sites, this Beta 2 preview was not going to be
made public but this page says otherwise. The Beta 2 release is
"layout complete", or in other words, the rendering engine and CSS
interpretation are exactly as they will be in the final public
version. As such, you can test on this browser and be sure that the
proverbial goalposts will not be moved later on. Get testing, people.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie7/ie7betaredirect.mspx

</tip>

Ben.