[thelist] Forcing a page reload when document changes?

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 18:13:09 CST 2006

Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> Any suggestions? Maybe this isn't doable, but I figured I'd give it a
> shot. I can also mouse over and click "refresh" - it's just not as
> slick.

Won't this suffice?

Alt-Tab
Ctrl-R
Alt-Tab

The brief appearance of the tasks list will actually be a benefit to
those following the tutorial, I think, as will the fact that the title
bar of the newly active browser window will show that it's active for
the moment that you reload the page.

Perhaps some Windows macro recorder would help to bind the sequence to a
single keystroke to make it less painful if you're reloading several
times a minute?

Cheers

Ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net