[thelist] Can I develop .NET 1.1 with VS '05?

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:14:07 CST 2006

On 3/21/06, Ken Schaefer <Ken at adopenstatic.com> wrote:

> Why on earth would
> you start developing /any/ product if you don't have a signed work order that
> details exactly what is to be delivered, using what technologies?

That's not quite the case. We are getting paid, and we're going to
deliver an app that they can support. It's not as /clueless/ as you
are reading into it.

> Alternatively, if you want to use Classic ASP, write or buy your own session
> manager.

In talking some more with the developer, he wrote a session manager
for this, so we should be OK on the load balancing issue.

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications