[thelist] (no subject)

kasimir-k evolt at kasimir-k.fi
Wed Mar 22 04:09:52 CST 2006

Maneet Kaur/ISD scribeva in 22/03/2006 5:30:
> I have recently developed a new site. It worked well but suddenly i
> strat getting problem.
>
> I am getting the problem
> HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed

As Volkan pointed out it's a good idea to include a descriptive subject.
Another good inclusion is a question - this post didn't have any, it
just stated the situation. Yet another good idea is to give enough
information: what your site is running on, link to the site etc.

Also, it will help you to get help if you show what steps you've taken
to help yourself - this way we don't
- offer advice that you've already tried
- think you are too lazy wanting everything served on a plate

I think it's already couple weeks this link was last posted here, so
lets thorow it here again:

Aaaand then to the problem of yours :-)

Unfortunately I don't have a clue what is causing your problem - but
fortunately many others do, and they post the stuf on the web for Google
and you to find it:
http://www.google.com/search?q=HTTP%2F1.1+%22New+Session+Failed%22

hth,
.k