[thelist] Any script.aculo.us users out there?

Ian Anderson ian at zstudio.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 08:39:28 CST 2006

Tom Dell'Aringa wrote:

> I've been trying to implement an Effect using script.aculo.us for a couple
> days, wondering if any of you have any expertise with it (no luck in finding
> any active forums or discussion boards covering it).

This may sound like a silly question, but have you tried using JS to
hide the element in the first place rather than hard-coding CSS to hide
it? There's a bell ringing about this in my head for some reason, but
can't put my finger on why.

This is quite aside from it probably being more correct to hide it
through scripting, if I have understood Mr Heilmann correctly in the past.

HTH

Cheers

Ian

zStudio - Web development and accessibility
http://zStudio.co.uk

Snippetz.net - Online code library
File, manage and re-use your code snippets & links
http://snippetz.net