[thelist] weather on our intranet and/or RSS feeds

James Conley Conleyj at kubota-kma.com
Wed Mar 22 12:36:14 CST 2006

COOL! Your google search led me to this "updated article"

A Custom ASP.NET Server Control for Displaying RSS Feeds - examines an
easier way to display an RSS feed in an ASP.NET Web page. Specifically,
the updated article looks at how to use an open-source custom server
control to display an RSS feed. Using the control is painfully simple,
requiring just two lines of code. Furthermore, the look and feel of the
server control is highly customizable, much like the look and feel of
the DataGrid.

James c