[thelist] Reading Values from Excel into PHP

Vivek Chand Advani vchand at gomarq.com
Thu Mar 23 06:31:42 CST 2006

Hi I am  quite a beginner to php and programming in general,

However I have been asked to create an application which will read

Excel files into PHP, and merge them to a database,

I was wondering if anyone has come up with something similar or any
guidance, pronto

Would be highly appreciated

Regards

Vivek

Vivek Chand Advani                            Teléfono: +34 91 432 14 15

GOMARQ Consulting, S.L .                 Correo: vchand at gomarq.com

                                                      Web: www.gomarq.com

Advertencia | Warning

Este correo electrónico contiene información privada y estrictamente
confidencial. Si usted no es el destinatario del presente mensaje no está
autorizado a leerlo, retenerlo o difundirlo.

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and contains private information.
Any reading, retention, distribution or copying of this communication by any
person other than its intended recipient is prohibited.