[thelist] Imageready Slicing Substitute

Info@internetvraagbaak.nl info at internetvraagbaak.nl
Fri Mar 24 06:43:11 CST 2006

> We're being asked to look into substitues for Photoshop/Imageready that
> can
> do the job of "slicing" as well as Imageready. The main criterion is lower
> cost. Any ideas?

Well there is the Gimp : http://www.gimp.org/
If i am not completely wrong or out of date with my knowlefde it can create
slices.

I knew of some plugin back some years ago that was called  Perlotine that
could do the slicing And creating a valid html page where
all is put together again.

It is opensource and runs in different flavours.

Let me - us know if it worked out !

Jeroen