[thelist] Automatic Refresh [SOLVED]

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Mar 27 10:20:10 CST 2006

Rob,

Talk about a gnarly solution.  It would be much better to set up a task
within SQL Job Agent that calls a small job that does nothing other than
instantiate a WinHTTP request to the page you are currently using as your
homepage.

Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 413.812.4864

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/