[thelist] Multiple RSS feeds

Asif Suria asifsuria at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 22:03:10 CST 2006

Ken,

I have been considering setting up a financial site
with very similar requirements and would be very
interested in learning more about what you discover.

For a current implementation of what you require,
check out http://www.phatinvestor.com/

I think that the most challenging part could be
writing a "bot" that can go out and ping all the RSS
feeds you plan to feature. An alternative would be to
use the feeds from Syndic8 or Technorati if that is
possible.

If you want a financial RSS feed to test with, please
feel free to use mine http://www.sinletter.com/rss.xml

Thanks,
Asif

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement