[thelist] client to post video OR we're not always the right person for the job

Christy Collins ccollins at loudjoy.com
Thu Mar 30 16:41:35 CST 2006

If I only did jobs that were strictly within my skill set, I'd never
learn anything new - and at the speed at which the web changes, I'd
be dead in the water.  I've rarely had a job where some aspect of it
wasn't totally new and didn't require some figuring out.

If you were the client you'd overpay a video expert for home movie
quality 30 second clips of puppies in your pet store.  We're not
producing a commercial here.

And not meaning to be rude (which usually means I'm going to be
anyway...) I suspect I wouldn't want you for a client anyhow.

-Christy