[thelist] client to post video

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:16:04 CST 2006

What format is he looking for??  If he is trying to just hit the Windows
world,
then it would be fine.  If he is trying to do both Windows  / Mac then it
might be
an issue.  WMA the last time I looked was not supported on the mac.

He might want to look into Quicktime, that way it is supported on both Win /
Mac
format.