[thelist] client to post video

Daryl Brown mail at browncowmedia.com.au
Thu Mar 30 21:48:28 CST 2006

I concur with Flash video as the best solution.
In fact with a few of the available encoders, they will generate the wrapper
(swf movie controller) and the html code right there and then

to quote http://on2.com/consumer/flixstandard/
"Put your video on the web in three clicks with Flix Standard! Flix Standard
encodes virtually every type of video, audio and image file into Flash, the
most popular media format on the Internet. An amazing value, Flix Standard
is the perfect entry-level video encoding solution."

only $39 - that particular encoder is Windows only.

HTH

Daryl Brown
Digital Film Maker
Brown Cow Media